The Power of Connecting (Two-Day Workshop)
You may have attended so many meetings, listened to numerous presentations and speeches, had several one-on-one meetings with your boss, given presentations or conducted meetings yourself. Can you tell in any of these occasions if the communication had been effective? How do you know? Talk is easy, but reaching people’s minds and touching their hearts needs more than just communicating. It needs connecting.
The Power of Connecting Workshop, which is based on John C. Maxwell’s book, “Everyone Communicates, Few Connect,” will equip individuals, leaders and communicators with principles and practices that would enable them to communicate at a much higher level than the words they exchange. They will be able to identify with people and relate to others in a way that increases their influence with them. Leaders need not just work hard or do a great job, but they need to learn how to communicate in a way that connects with others. This workshop is designed for this purpose.
This workshop will help you:
- Learn the principles of connecting that will facilitate your communication.
- Understand that connecting goes way beyond words and that understanding your audience is key to connect with them.
- Gain understanding about honing your skills and capitalize on your experiences to influence others
- Learn ways to harness your energy as a communicator.
- Learn effective practices that would make every communication a powerful connection.
- Learn from a master communicator, like John Maxwell, how he prepares for any communication opportunity.
- Public speakers
- Leaders of organizations and business units
- Community leaders
- Trainers and educators
- Team and project leaders
- Any person seeking to improve his/her connecting skills
Also available as:
- Half-day seminar
- One-hour keynote presentation