15 Invaluable Laws of Growth (Two-Day Workshop)
Do you have a personal growth plan? This is a critical question for anyone seeking to grow personally and succeed in life. No success comes haphazardly. It takes careful thinking, planning and acting to reach one’s potential. As John C. Maxwell says, “Growth doesn’t just happen.” To reach your potential, you must be intentional about your personal growth.
This two-day training workshop, which is based on John C. Maxwell’s book, “15 Invaluable Laws of Growth,” will help you understand how personal growth really works, and how you can develop yourself to become a more effective and fulfilled individual. You will learn how to build up your sense of purpose and become more successful in every area of your life. Investing in your growth journey will help you become the person you are destined to be!
This workshop will help you:
- Develop awareness of the need to be intentional about your personal growth and to chart your own course to become a successful individual.
- Know and understand yourself to discover your purpose, your passions, and your strengths, so you can put them all together to work for you.
- Be aware of and appreciate your value and grow a positive attitude about your self-worth.
- Understand the importance of discipline in developing good habits and pursuing your goals in life.
- Reach your maximum growth through developing effective strategies.
- Deal with and manage failure and painful experiences, and turn them into learning experiences.
- Maintain positive tension in your life so you could achieve higher goals.
- Develop a curiosity mindset to expand your capabilities further.
- Understand the value of having coaches, mentors and support groups in your life.
- Develop ways to increase your thinking capacities so you can expand your growth.
Also available as:
- One-day workshop
- Half-day seminar
- One-hour keynote presentation